There is plenty you can do to reduce wrinkles without buying $200 creams and potions to smear all over your face. The truth is that injections and chemical peels may seem to give you a temporary fix, but they actually makes things worse.
The beauty industry focus primarily on the external. However, your skin actually reflects the health of your entire body from the inside out. It’s impossible to repair skin from chronic stress, environmental toxins, and lifestyle choices.
Natural Alternatives To Reduce Wrinkles
This is where natural alternatives come in. They can help slow the effects of aging and wrinkles. The good news is that you don’t have to look no further than your kitchen pantry.
- Water: Drinking plenty of water everyday will keep the skin nice and plump. Soda and coffee is not water. If you don’t like plain water, drop in a tea green tea bag and a teaspoon of lemon.
- Cucumbers: Take a couple slices of cucumbers and grate to make a paste from it. Spear it underneath the eyes to reduce bags and wrinkles.
- Egg Whites: Whip up an egg white and spread evenly over the face. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe is well known for relieving skin issues such as sun burn. However, research has shown that taking 1,200 mg or aloe vera gel a day improves wrinkles and facial elasticity as well.
- Fruits & Veggies: Fresh fruits and vegetables filled with Vitamins A and D will help to plump your skin and make it seem to glow from the inside.
- Olive Oil: Extra virgin olive oil can help your skin stay soft and supple. Gently massage a few drops on your face at bedtime and you will wake up to soft, healthy looking skin every morning.
If you want to keep your age a secret, integrate these 6 remedies into your daily routine. You will end up with skin that looks smooth and young for many years to come.